Monday 4 April 2011

I Love MIS

At the beginning, when I learn subject Information Technology Management (MIS750) at MBA Class for a first time I felt so boring and dont's understand the important of this subject. I always think that this subject need me to understand the computer system theory and this so bored. But, I'm started to think that this subject is quick interesting when my lecturer, Prof Dr. Norzaidi Mohd Daud explained in details about this subject and the important of MIS toward the organization.

Now, I understand the importance of MIS for the organization since the technology and information application will help the organization achieve the strategy and help in decision making. I really love this subject right now and I changed my mind by say "I Love MIS".

My lecturer and classmate was very supportive and always make cheer at class. Dr. Norzaidi always create a conducive class by making a joke but at the same time bring input to us. I think this also one of the factor that change my mind to love MIS so much.

Tq to Dr Norzaidi and all my friends in MBA Group A...I luv all of you....


1 comment: